Calendar and Activities for the week
• Blood Battle – All day in the TSC Sunburst Lounge• Free Aggie Ice Cream – 10:30 A.M. – 2:30 P.M. Quad• Day on the Quad – 10:30 A.M.• Coach’s Show – 6:30 P.M. at the Institute• Movie on the Hyper – Ocean’s 13 at dark on the HPER Field• USU Facilities Master Plan Campus Open House – 11:30 A.M. TSC International Lounge
• Blood Battle – All day in the TSC Sunburst Lounge• TRUE BLUE DAY – Show your pride and wear your Blue!• LDSSA Lunch- 11 A.M. on the Quad• Tail Gate Party – 4 P.M. in front of the Stadium• Football game USU vs. UNLV – 6:05 P.M.
• Blood Battle – All day in the TSC Sunburst Lounge• Diversity/Hurd Lunch – 11 A.M. TSC Patio• 80’s Dance Party – 9 P.M. TSC• Women’s Volleyball – 4:30 P.M.• Big Band Swing Club – 7:00 P.M. is the HPER
• “Celebrate America Show” returns to the TSC Ballroom for a Student Night show and dance, Wednesday, Sept 5 at 8:00. Tickets for students are an unheard of $7.00 and include the lavish production of “Fascinating Rhythm” a spectacular Broadway-style show, and big band dancing with the Larry Smith Orchestra. You could even win a trophy during the fun dance contest! Tickets at TSC and the USU Ticket Office. www.celebrateamericashow.com
• Free Math and Stats Tutoring provided by the Academic Resource Center. Math: Mon-Fri 8:30am – 5:00pm in TSC 225 and Mon-Thu 5-7pm Lundstrom Student Living Center. Stats: Mon and Fri 10:30am – 12:30pm and 3:00pm – 5:00pm. Tue and Thu 11:00am – 2:00pm. Wed 10:30am – 12:30pm and 1:30pm – 5:00pm.
• CAPSA Volunteer Training: CAPSA needs dedicated volunteers. Fall 2007 training schedule is Sept 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 25th, 26th, and 27th. All training sessions are from 5:30 to 9:30 P.M. Volunteers must attend all 40 hours, must be 18 years old and will undergo a background check. Call 753-2500 with questions or to volunteer to help.
• Register for Institute! At wise.ldsces.org
• Collegiate Mountain Bike race season begins Sept. 8 in Colorado! Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced categories. Join USU cycling for a brief info meeting about competitive road and mountain bicycling Wednesday August 29, 5:30 p.m. at Old Main Hill Amphitheater. Food provided www.usu.edu/cycling
• The ALPHA orientation class will be held on Wed., Sept. 05Th at 6:30 p.m. at the Faith and Fellowship Center, 1315 E. 700 North (near Frederico’s). Any question e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. A light supper will be provided.
Mark LaRocco At 4:30 every other morning, Gabriel White wakes up to listen to people scream about their cell phones.
Joseph Dougherty The Cache Archers are among the most avid of sportsmen. They shoot bears, deer, elk, grouse, beavers, alligators,