• Blood Battle – All day in the TSC Sunburst Lounge• Free Aggie Ice Cream – 10:30 A.M. – 2:30 P.M. Quad• Day on the Quad – 10:30 A.M.• Coach’s Show – 6:30 P.M. at the Institute• Movie on the Hyper – Ocean’s 13 at dark on the HPER Field• USU Facilities Master Plan Campus Open House – 11:30 A.M. TSC International Lounge
• Blood Battle – All day in the TSC Sunburst Lounge• TRUE BLUE DAY – Show your pride and wear your Blue!• LDSSA Lunch- 11 A.M. on the Quad• Tail Gate Party – 4 P.M. in front of the Stadium• Football game USU vs. UNLV – 6:05 P.M.
• Blood Battle – All day in the TSC Sunburst Lounge• Diversity/Hurd Lunch – 11 A.M. TSC Patio• 80’s Dance Party – 9 P.M. TSC• Women’s Volleyball – 4:30 P.M.• Big Band Swing Club – 7:00 P.M. is the HPER
• “Celebrate America Show” returns to the TSC Ballroom for a Student Night show and dance, Wednesday, Sept 5 at 8:00. Tickets for students are an unheard of $7.00 and include the lavish production of “Fascinating Rhythm” a spectacular Broadway-style show, and big band dancing with the Larry Smith Orchestra. You could even win a trophy during the fun dance contest! Tickets at TSC and the USU Ticket Office. www.celebrateamericashow.com
• Free Math and Stats Tutoring provided by the Academic Resource Center. Math: Mon-Fri 8:30am – 5:00pm in TSC 225 and Mon-Thu 5-7pm Lundstrom Student Living Center. Stats: Mon and Fri 10:30am – 12:30pm and 3:00pm – 5:00pm. Tue and Thu 11:00am – 2:00pm. Wed 10:30am – 12:30pm and 1:30pm – 5:00pm.
• CAPSA Volunteer Training: CAPSA needs dedicated volunteers. Fall 2007 training schedule is Sept 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 25th, 26th, and 27th. All training sessions are from 5:30 to 9:30 P.M. Volunteers must attend all 40 hours, must be 18 years old and will undergo a background check. Call 753-2500 with questions or to volunteer to help.
• Register for Institute! At wise.ldsces.org
• Collegiate Mountain Bike race season begins Sept. 8 in Colorado! Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced categories. Join USU cycling for a brief info meeting about competitive road and mountain bicycling Wednesday August 29, 5:30 p.m. at Old Main Hill Amphitheater. Food provided www.usu.edu/cycling
• The ALPHA orientation class will be held on Wed., Sept. 05Th at 6:30 p.m. at the Faith and Fellowship Center, 1315 E. 700 North (near Frederico’s). Any question e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. A light supper will be provided.