The snow is back. Just when Aggies were starting to get a glimpse of nice spring weather, the frozen sleet and hail of winter time made a rather violent re-entrance. If you’re dreading the continuing cold, here are a few important things to remember:
- Though you may have woken up to the snow and felt your heart drop to your stomach, fairly soon you’ll be waking up to green grasses and birds chirping. It won’t be too long before the weather warms up and the snow goes away.
- Remember the fact that it was a whole lot colder just a month ago. At least we haven’t back-stepped our way into the crawl-inside-a-Tauntaun-level cold that was wreaking havoc in early January.
- Spring break is only a week away and then you can be warm. You can do no homework. You can sleep in.
- If you’re feeling too down about the snow returning, think about the fact that there is only a little over two months of the school year left. If that’s not exciting, I don’t know what is.
- The snow means that skiing and snowboarding are still options. If you’re looking for a good summer sunburn to make other people jealous that you’re a little more in-tune with warmer weather than them, snowboarding is a perfect solution.
- You may have started packing up some of your winter things, but this gives you time to go through them and reorganize. I guess that could be a good thing, if you’re into organizing.
- You can always go shopping for summer clothes now. Get yourself ready for the wonderful heat up we’re heading toward.