It truly does not matter how old you are — Disneyland will always be a magical place. As soon as anyone walks through the gates, all the feels and excitement get real. Here’s a glimpse of Disneyland as told by the Disney characters themselves.
- Anyone who uses a map looks like an illiterate Gaston.
- When the Dole Whip hits your soul.
- That Fastpass feeling:
- Watching Mickey Mouse sign all those autographs:
- Trying to decide between the two Mountains: Space or Splash:
- All the middle school girls coming off of Splash Mountain:
- Waiting in line for the last ride of the night: